REGISTRATION INFORMATION - 2018
SWMCCC SUMMER WEEKEND OF PHOTOGRAPHY AND DIGITAL IMAGING
Click Icon below to download Mail-In Form
Click Icon below to download this page
When registering, make selections for Conference Attendance, Meal Plan, and Lodging: See options on the mail-in Registration form (see above left).
- Conference registration is available for: Full weekend (Friday-Sunday), Two-day (Friday & Saturday) or (Saturday & Sunday), and Saturday Only.
- The one-day registration admits to all lectures, workshops, and evening programs for that day: Conference registration does NOT include any meals or lodging – These must be selected separately.
- Each person must send in a separate mail-in-registration form except husband & wife or parent & child.
- A specific roommate can be indicated on the mail-in-registration form and the online registration form. IMPORTANT: Roommates, please mail your mail-in-registration forms in the same envelope.
- Everyone must report to the Registration Desk in the Atrium of the Schaap Science Center to pick up a registration packet. 35 East 12th Street, Holland, MI 49423 - Link => https://goo.gl/maps/LHGcxRfzhu42
- Registration Desk Hour: Holland, Michigan is on Eastern Daylight Time.
- Friday: 9:00 am–12:00 pm and 4:00 pm–6:00 pm | Saturday: 7:30 am–11:30 am
- Check Out in Cook Hall, Sunday 7:30 am–10:30 am
Meals: The Meal plan is cafeteria-style, all-you-can-eat. One meal ticket issued for the entire meal plan
Lodging: On-Campus at Cook Residence Hall
* Barrier-free rooms available upon request
Lodging: Haworth Center
Reservations must be made by calling 1-800-903-9142 no later than June 20. Indicate you are with SWMCCC.
Classes Beginning and Ending
• First Class Starts: Friday July 27th @ 1:00pm
• Last Class Starts: Sunday July 29th @ 11:00am
Lodging: Off-Campus Lodging (camping too) is available, however, EARLY reservations are strongly recommended as Holland is a popular vacation spot, and there are many special events in the area.